Following the success of the PARIS stove, LACUNZA has decided to expand the options in this great family with another model, the 1-metre wide PARIS 1000 wood-burning stove, maintaining what makes it unique and, in certain respects, enhancing some of its features.
The PARIS wood-burning stoves are steel appliances with a vermiculite interior available in woodshed and wall versions. They all come with forced ventilation via 3 tangential turbines with control unit (5 speeds, On/Off and remote control).
These are the technologies offered by this innovative wood-burning stove:
- Eolo System: with tangential turbine that can be controlled by a remote-controlled potentiometer.
- Silence Mode: a turbine shutdown system for maximum silence.
- Easy Fire Control: the fire can be controlled using a single control.
- External Air Inlet: the appliance has a ductable air-intake system to draw air from outside.
- Double Combustion: it has a system for burning the gas obtained in the primary combustion of the wood which reduces consumption.
- Perfect Combustion: optimal wood-burning technology.
- Extra Clean Glass: a new air inlet system onto the glass to keep it clean longer.
- Cleaning Access: this technology allows easy access for de-sooting by means of a hatch (patented).
- Low Consumption Homes: this wood-burning stove is certified for low-consumption homes.
As far as technical characteristics go, the PARIS 1000 wood-burning stove can be used with large logs of up to 90 cm, can heat 98 m2, has a nominal heat output of 11 kW, 78% efficiency and low CO emissions, making it a highly efficient and environmentally friendly product.
It is also fully adapted to the ECODESIGN 2022 standard, the environmental ecodesign standard for household biomass appliances whose objective is to protect the environment and people's health. It's an all-in-one!